20041126

: reverse engineering :

i question everything
everything is wrong by definition
entropy in repetition
you don't know anything
it pauses me in hindsight premonition
my static heart is fission

our bitter harmony
i know that it sounds very done before
i guess i just expected more
the peak of all we'd won
now stillness, all is done
we're making plans in realtime
but we're only burning karma

when i close my eyes you always reappear
it's not like you to cave and say you're sorry
where's your finish line? it's never been down here
and i've been waiting for a likely story
there's no answers
just disasters
i build disasters

the world will wait for me
or so i thought when i was feeling lucid
but i was only young and stupid
errors have been made
others will be blamed
i know what i want and that equates to nothing

When i close my eyes i always disappear
its not like me to cave and say i'm sorry
where's my finish line? it's never been down here
and i've been thinking of a likely story
there's no answers
just disasters
i build disasters

1 Comments:

Blogger stev4n said...

I work in reverse engineering myself, and l like what you have to say.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home